WHAT ARE EYELASHES EXTENSIONS
Eyelash extension is a cosmetic application that lengthens the size and also enhances the curl, fullness, and thickness of natural lashes. These Individual extensions are placed on your natural lashes (one extension per natural eyelash,one by one method) using semi-permanent glue, friendly to your existing natural lash. It should be emphasized that an eyelash extension is only applied on an existing eyelash and not on the skin. At MV Beauty Art, we use extensions that are made of silk material, which gives a more natural and subtle look to your lashes.
HOW LONG DO EYELASH
Eyelashes show the same growth cycle as hair follicles. In this natural cycle, all lashes are in a different stage, which means that some lashes are growing and others are about to fall out – regardless of whether you have added extensions to them. Taking the above as a given and knowing that an eyelash extension is added to an existing natural one, the duration of the extension will be entirely affected by the lifespan of the natural eyelash. Of course, you can slow down the whole process of dropping your lashes, avoiding frequent rubbing of your eyes, applying mascara or applying oily products that eliminate the effect of the glue of the extensions, then you can make your lashes last longer. Eyelash refills are usually done every 2-4 weeks to maintain the ideal result. After the mentioned period, you will start to see a noticeable difference in your lashes, as their growth cycle will bring about these expected changes in appearance.
GETTING YOUR EYELASH EXTENSIONS BY
MV BEAUTY ART
Choosing MV Beauty Art for your lashes, the result will reward you. The feeling of your long, wavy and dazzling lashes will accompany you every day. The expansion process is quite simple and painless, with the results impressing everyone. Applying these lashes, you will not lose a moment of your natural appearance, choosing the final length of lashes that suits your eyes. It is a really painless procedure, with immediate and apparent results. We protect your natural lashes in the best possible way. But you should know that extensions that have enough weight will lead to premature shedding. Frequent rubbing of your eyes after applying the lash extensions may also lead to eyelash breakage.
EYELASHES EXTENSIONS TIPS
Below, you will find some tips that you have to keep in mind before your eyelash treatment.
- Arrive without Makeup: Your lash artist needs an immaculate canvas to work with, which means no mascara, concealer, makeup, or skincare of any kind around the eye area.
- Avoid the use of caffeine before the treatment: While this isn’t a painful process for most people, it can be nerve-wracking to have to be entirely still (with your eyes closed) for up to two hours. Coffee, energy drinks, and caffeine of any kind will only amplify the jitters and make that process more challenging to you.
- Dress comfortably: While you can technically get this treatment done before or after work, keep in mind that you’re going to be lying down for up to two hours. So dress in comfortable clothing that won’t require constant adjusting.
- Visit the restroom: Remember, this process can take up to two hours. Go to the bathroom before your lash artist starts the process, and avoid drinking any beverages for at least an hour before your appointment.
- Stop Your Retinol: We advise you to stop the use of all retinol, acids, scrubs, and acne treatments a few days before your appointment (and if you have concerns about skin sensitivity, you might want to talk to your dermatologist).
- Be aware of your Allergies: Be 100 percent certain of your allergies before making an appointment.
Below, you will find suggestions that you have to keep in mind after your eyelash treatment.
- Avoid getting them wet within the first 48 hours: Avoid all contact with water and steam within the first 48 hours after having your extensions applied.
- Don’t use product cleansers with oil: Don’t use any oil-based products while you have lash extensions. This includes makeup removers, cleansers, facial oils, and oil-serum hybrids, as the oil causes the glue to dissolve.
- Don’t stand under the showerhead for too long: The weight of the water can lead to premature breakages of your lashes. It is recommended that you brush your lashes when you get out of the shower.
- Sleep position: If you’re usually sleeping in a prone position, be forewarned that your eyelashes are likely being pressed into (and rubbed against) your pillowcase, which will expedite fallout and breakage.
- Avoid rubbing your Eyes: The more touching, tugging, and scratching, the weaker your extensions become, and the more likely they are to fall out or break off prematurely.